Game time meets snack time: Epic Chili Cheese Corn Chip Salad
Football season is back! Your playbook (i.e. recipe book) just got a whole lot better with this winning chili cheese corn chip salad. Fair warning: once you serve this epic app, you’ll be hosting football watch parties from here on out. It’s so simple, and so good. Check it out!
- frozen sweet corn (thawed)
- 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- 4 finely sliced green onions
- ½ cup finely-chopped red pepper
- ½ cup finely-chopped orange pepper
- 8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 bag Chili-Cheese Fritos Corn Chips
- 1-cup mayonnaise
- 1-cup (8 oz.) sour cream
- ½ envelope Fiesta Ranch Dressing Mix
- Chop all the vegetables and place in large bowl.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Mix dressing and blend into other ingredients.
- Chill overnight.
- Just before serving: crunch up Fritos in the bag. Toss crunched-up Fritos into the salad and serve.
Your team may not make it to the BCS National Championship or the Super Bowl, but you’ll definitely feel like a champion after serving this appetizer!