Taking advantage of PSO’s residential rebates includes four steps:
- Review the eligibility requirements in the applicable documents below. If you are not an enrolled service provider, click here to enroll.
- If you are already enrolled, you may submit an application. If you are submitting a Multiple Upgrades application, pre- and post-inspections are required.
- PSO will review and approve the application after all installations are complete.
- After the application is approved, PSO will issue the rebate payment.
The links below provide additional resources to help you complete an energy-saving project for your customer.
- Home Rebates Guidelines
- List of PSO Districts by Zip Code
- PSO Direct Deposit via Automated Clearing House (ACH) Authorization Form
- Homeowner Participation Agreement
- Audit Request Procedure
- Field Change Order Form
- What to Expect From Your Home Energy Assessment
- New Homes Rebate Guidelines
- Online Intake Tool User Guide
- List of HERS Rater
- Learn more about the inspections, testing guidelines and rebates available to network homebuilders.
*Please accurately represent your relationship to PSO. This relationship being that the participating service provider is a member of PSO’s energy efficiency network. Please do not represent yourself as working for, approved by, in a business relationship or certified by AEP/PSO.