We know what you’re thinking: “Boursin-stuffed chicken? Sounds complicated.” We thought so too, but it’s surprisingly super simple and fun. So whether you’re spoiling your sweetheart, or making it “two-gether” for a fun date night, this dish is delish.
Literally, we got it from delish. Check out their other easy-to-make recipes too!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package Boursin cheese or herbed goat cheese, 4 oz.
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Using a meat tenderizer, pound the chicken until 1/4″ thick. Pat dry and liberally season it with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place a spoonful or two of Boursin on one end of each piece, top with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese, and roll the chicken up, starting at the cheese-topped end.
- Wrap chicken with a slice of prosciutto and place in a baking dish seam-side down, so the prosciutto doesn’t unravel. Repeat with each piece of chicken.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear when pierced with a fork or knife.
Easy, right? This recipe makes four servings, so there should be some leftovers for the kiddos if you want to share (though we won’t blame you if you eat it all!)