Fun fact: there’s no word that rhymes with “orange.”
Second fun fact: these creamy orange popsicles are just as fun to make as they are to eat! For real. In fact, you can prep them faster than you can say “Florida” five times fast.
Try them out and sweeten your family’s day in more ways than one. Thanks to TidyMom for this terrific recipe!
- 1-can frozen orange juice concentrate
- Optional: orange slices
- ½-teaspoon vanilla
- 1-cup Milk
- Popsicle sticks
- 2-cups vanilla ice cream
- Popsicle molds or paper cups
- Mix frozen orange juice, vanilla, milk, and vanilla ice cream in a blender. Add orange slices if you’d like even more orange-y flavor. Energy-Saver Pro Tip: skip the blender and mix by hand.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds or paper cups. Put popsicle sticks into mixture.
- Place into the freezer. Keep in the freezer until frozen, up to a few weeks.
See, we told you it was easy! Whether it’s an after-dinner dessert, or an afternoon pick-me-up, these creamy orange popsicles are sure to be your new favorite summer treat.