What you’ll need:
- Luggage Tag Kit (available at most craft stores)
- Color Construction Paper
- Ribbon or String
- Letter Stickers
- Cut a piece of construction paper so that it fits inside the luggage tag.
- Take some of the letter stickers and spell out your child’s name on the paper.
- Decorate the tag however you want with markers, or cut out fun shapes with other colors of paper to make your tag one of a kind!
- Follow the instructions on the luggage tag to seal it, then tie your ribbon or string on to attach the tag to your child’s backpack.
SOURCE: Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss