Whether you’re making your kid’s costumes, carving Jack O’Lanterns, or baking sweet treats, Halloween is a great time for DIYers.
Not sure “witch” to do? Why not something new?
Add a new spooky season tradition – without making a huge mess – and make this slime from Good Housekeeping!
- 5 oz. clear glue
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- Green glitter paint
- 3 Tbsp lens solution
- Googly eyes
- Squeeze 5 oz glue into a bowl
- Add 1 Tbsp baking soda
- Add glitter paint, starting with a small amount until you reach the desired color.
- Stir until combined, then mix in 3 Tbsp of lens solution
- Roll slime in hands until it no longer sticks — this can take 5 full minutes.
- Hint: If it is still too sticky, add saline solution
- Add eyes
You’ll have a spooktacular time making slime, so try it out and you’ll be good to goo!