Pumpkin pie belongs on every Thanksgiving table — but it doesn’t have to take space in your oven. Not with this no-bake pumpkin pie recipe from Spaceships and Laser Beams.
Based on that name alone, you know they’re able to whip up a creative (and scrumptious) concoction. Note: This recipe makes two pies, so we hope you’re hungry!
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- Two 8-ounce containers of Cool Whip or other whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 ¾ ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 2 premade 9-inch graham cracker crusts
1. Set out your graham cracker crusts so they’re ready for the filling.
2. For the bottom layer, add cream cheese, sugar, and one 8-ounce tub of whipped cream in a separate bowl then blend well with a hand mixer.
3. Fill your pre-made crusts with this layer evenly.
4. Mix pudding and milk then stir until thick.
5. Add 2 cups of canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Stir until blended.
6. Top cream cheese layer with the pumpkin and pudding mixture.
7. For the top layer, use the second 8-ounce container of Cool Whip to top the pies. Sprinkle a little pumpkin spice on top.
8. Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating so the pie has time to set completely. (Refrigerate for no more than two days).
Is there a law that says you can’t eat pumpkin pie except during Thanksgiving? Because we’re totally going to break it.