What you’ll need:
- 2 Slices of Bread (French, Challah or Brioche)
- 4 Graham Crackers
- 2 Squares Lindt Milk Chocolate
- 4-5 Marshmallows
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 Cup Half & Half Cream
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- Pinch of Salt
- Slice bread and crush graham crackers.
- Toast marshmallows over open flame (gas stovetop, campfire, fireplace, etc).
- Whisk eggs, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a bowl large enough to dip your bread in.
- Dip bread into the mixture, allowing it to soak for a few seconds.
- Place it in the crushed graham crackers, coating each side.
- Place chocolate and marshmallow in between the two pieces of bread.
- In a pan on medium heat, add a pat of butter and cook the French toast for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Enjoy! Not rich enough? Drizzle with syrup!