The holidays can get hectic. Between family, friends, weather, travel, and gifts, it can be tough to muster the energy for baking.
But ho-ho-hold on! We have an easy treat that will please crowds and save you a ton of time. These baked apples are just the right blend of festive and sweet to bring joy to your world this winter.
- 6 apples
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 4 cups of chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups of 100% apple juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and core apples; remove peel from around the top. Place apples in 9-inch-square baking dish.
- Combine raisins, nuts and cinnamon in a small bowl; fill center of each apple with raisin mixture. Pour juice around apples; cover loosely with foil.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until tender.