Satisfy your sweet tooth without standing over a hot stove in late summer. We’re not monkeying around—this delicious, creamy, no-bake banana pudding recipe is a scrumptious take on a classic dessert. And it’s so easy to make! National Banana Pudding Day is August 29, but if you can’t wait that long to try it well, we won’t tell (as long as you share).
We got this recipe from Shugary Sweets. Be sure to check out the rest of their sweet treats!
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container Cool Whip or sweetened whipped cream
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 6 to 8 sliced bananas
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 oz.) box instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) package softened cream cheese
- Line the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish with a single layer of cookies (it’s okay if they overlap slightly). Use the deepest 13×9 you own.
- Layer sliced bananas over the top.
- Mix cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk. Beat until creamy, with no clumps. Add in pudding mixture, and milk, and beat again for several minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Mix in the Cool Whip or whipped cream.
- Pour pudding mixture over the top of the bananas.
- Top with a layer of cookies.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Sounds incredible! Yeah, there’s no way we can wait until August 29. Guess we’ll just have to make a couple servings (or five).
Hope you and your family enjoy this sweet treat to close out the summer!