Looking for a fun DIY date night activity for Valentine’s Day (or any day)?
Or do you simply want a scrumptiously easy dessert you can’t wait to share with others … or yourself? 🙂
With only five ingredients, and about a half an hour of prep time, baking doesn’t come much easier – or tastier – than these Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies!
Thanks to Taste of Home for this sweet recipe!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 milk chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Roll into 1¼-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake until the tops are slightly cracked, 10-12 minutes. Immediately press 1 chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Just add a pinch of your favorite slow tunes, plus a dash of dancing, for the perfect recipe for romance this Valentine’s Day!