Everybody has a favorite ornament to put on their tree. Maybe it’s the lights, maybe it’s the tinsel, but whatever it is, it’s something that’s special to you.
What better way to have a special decoration than to make one yourself? Not only do you have a unique ornament you can put on the tree every year, but you also have a fun activity your family will always remember.
Thanks to Easy, Peasy, and Fun for this festively fantastic idea!.
- Craft popsicle sticks
- Twigs and branches
- White school glue
- Sequins or other decorations
1. You can start with a lovely walk in nature, collecting all kinds of twigs. If the twigs aren’t dry, dry them first (you can dry them at a low temperature in the oven).
2. Break up the twigs to get different lengths, use scissors when you can.
3. Apply a generous amount of glue along 3/4 of the popsicle stick. Start gluing on the broken down twigs starting with the smallest on the top, adding larger ones till bottom. Let it dry completely.
4. Glue yarn on the back side if you wish to hang this popsicle stick tree ornament.
5. You can leave them as they are or take it a step further and decorate with sequins, pom poms or anything else that will make these popsicle stick and twigs Christmas tree ornaments look even more festive.
Make decorations, and memories, with this holi-diy tree ornament yule love!