Energy-saving tips for both indoors and out.
- Turn off lights you’re not using.
- Maximize the use of natural light in your home.
- Adjust lighting levels for different uses and times of day.
- Switch to LED holiday lights.
- Use ENERGY STAR® lamps and fixtures.
- Install lighting controls such as dimmers, timers, motion sensors and photocells.
- Consider LEDs for directional lighting, spotlighting, track lighting and dimming applications.
- LEDs last up to 25 times as long as many incandescent bulbs. That’s 25,000 hours or more!
- Use LED lighting for outdoor security and decoration. LEDs are a durable choice for outdoor use.
- Look for ENERGY STAR products.
Get started by understanding how your home uses energy. Explore PSO’s Energy Management tool to track your usage, set goals to reduce monthly bills and find rebates to help you save even more.