Save energy. Earn cash. Become a PSO Peak Performer!
Here’s a bright idea for your business — sign up to be a PSO Peak Performer! We reward your business with cash back when you limit your energy use during times of high demand. Here’s how it works:
- When demand for energy is high, like summertime when the temps are high, you’ll receive a notification that a peak event is declared. We’ll always contact you first.
- You make easy, energy-saving changes at your business. Examples include:
- Take advantage of natural lighting in your office and turn off the lights in unused meeting areas
- Turn off decorative, display and overhead lighting where possible
- Pre-cool the building before the peak event starts and adjust the thermostat 3-4 degrees higher when the peak event begins
- Unplug appliances, non-essential office equipment, vending machines and battery chargers
- Receive cash back from PSO. The amount you get is based on the average kilowatts you saved over all the peak events called.
It’s that easy! Sign up to be a PSO Peak Performer today.
See why business leaders love PSO Peak Performers!
There are over 200 businesses and organizations enrolled in Peak Performers. Click here for a full list.