Congregations are no ordinary business. But just like any other enterprise, you have to manage operating costs.
When you factor in worship areas, office spaces, audio-visual equipment and cooking quarters, your power consumption can really add up. Every dollar you save on energy costs is another dollar you can spend doing good in the community.
At PSO, we have tools to stretch your congregation’s budget:
- Rebates on energy-efficient equipment, lighting, HVAC and more
- Custom incentives designed just for your facilities
- The Peak Performers demand-response program that rewards targeted energy reduction.
PSO is committed to serving diverse faiths and denominations. Here are a few tips for creating a more efficient house of worship:
- Adjust services and meeting times to take advantage of demand-response pricing.
- Install occupancy sensors that turn off lighting in unoccupied rooms and floors.
- Incorporate programmable thermostats to control temperature settings automatically.
You serve the community, and we’re here to serve you.
Learn more about business rebates, or call 1.888.776.1366 to speak with a PSO representative today.